Frequently asked question (FAQ) pages (or hubs) help your business respond to the needs of your audience more quickly and appropriately.
An effective FAQ resource can educate, inform, and guide the user in a natural way through your website’s content and toward the goals and end results you have set.
In fact, an FAQ page is an essential webpage to have on your site.
Because FAQ pages can bring in new visitors to your website via organic search and drive them to related pages – most typically deeper blog pages and service pages closely related to the questions being resolved.
The FAQ page is one of the best ways to help people visiting your site.
They will get their intended destination faster because you are removing any possible knowledge (informational and often trust) barriers.
Why FAQ Pages Are a Priority
FAQ pages continue to be a priority area for SEO and digital marketing professionals.
An FAQ page is one of the simplest ways to improve your site and help site visitors and users.
These predominantly rely on the pre-results (Google Answers and Featured Snippets) and can be targeted specifically with FAQ pages.
An effective FAQ page:
- Reflects your audience’s needs.
- Covers a broad range of intent (transactional, informational, etc.).
- Frequently gets updated based on new data insights.
- Lands new users to the website by solving problems.
- Drives internal pageviews to other important pages.
- Fuels blog (and deeper content) creation.
- Showcases expertise, trust, and authority within your niche.
Now let’s look at 25 great examples of FAQ page/resources, as well as why they’re so effective.